Stratasys PolyJet 3D Print
We print your 3D STL file to build a bridge to Extreme Rapid Prototyping.
PolyJet 3D Prints at PHYTEC New Dimensions combined with 3D Printed Circuits by DragonFly™ 2020 Pro to boost up your project closer to the series product.
- max. building space: 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm
- Layer thickness: 28 microns
- X axis: 600 dpi
- Y axis: 600 dpi
- Z-axis: 900 dpi
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm, depending on model geometry, size, orientation, material and postprocessing method will be different.
- Model Materials:
- Firm, opaque, black (VeroBlack)
- Fixed, opaque, white (VeroWhitePlus) on request
- Fixed, opaque, blue (VeroBlue) on request
- Fixed, opaque, gray (VeroGray) on request
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite) on request
- Support material: SUP705 (removable with water jet)